Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer!

Hello all! Summer is going well. I haven't been doing much of anything, and that goes for art as well. I have done a few things, which I will be posting shortly. I have sewn a couple things, and I made a drawing for Father's Day. And I am currently working on three projects, and only one of them personal. The personal project is about process. I started with a photo, and then I did an ink drawing of the photo and now I am layering different materials on top of the ink drawing. My other projects are fiber related. One of them is a costume for a childhood friend's project. He is making a music video for a band of sorts and he needs a koala costume. That is where I come in. And my other fibers project is the canopy for my cousins wedding. There are too many details for that piece and I don't feel like posting them. Also there are too many Hebrew words and I never know if I am using the correct versions. Anyways. More posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment