Saturday, April 16, 2011

Finals

Its getting to be that time of year again. Finals. Here is what I am up to, and/or what I hope to be up to:

Existentialism

An essay on Sartre's play 'The Flies'. Can't wait.

Sound 1

I am performing my Smart Textiles project at The Vigil. It is a sort of music event. It starts at 7pm and ends at 7am the next day. I perform at 7:40, and then my graphic score is being performed at 10pm. I also hope to have a video projected. I feel like I am cheating by using my Smart Textiles as my final for this class, so I am hopefully going to create a sound piece and video to go along with it that will then be projected on the side of the Brown Center during the evening.

Smart Textiles

Two performances of my piece- one at In\Flux Gallery and one at RobotFest.

Modernism and After

A paper on Matisse and his textile collection.

Life Drawing

I have to turn in my portfolio and a sketchbook. Then we get it back with comments. And we have to sign each piece. I better start now, I don't want to get behind on my signatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment