Saturday, March 17, 2012

Amsterdam, Day 8

 After spending the morning in the studio jamming, we went out to Kattenkabinet. Kattenkabinet is a museum of cat art. The guy started it after his beloved cat died. It is located in his house. The owner of the museum lives on the third floor and they rent out rooms on the fourth floor for short term stays, mostly tourists rent them.
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
 Kattenkabinet
Looks kinds like my cat. 
 Steiff at Kattenkabinet
Cat Money at Kattenkabinet
After going to Kattenkabinet, we got food and ate in Rembrandt square. Then we headed back to STEIM. Our performance was that evening. It went really well. I started out solo on my theremin and then one by one everyone else came in. My project didn't turn out how I wanted it, as it didn't work at all, and I had to play my little mockup one instead of a soft one. But I have finally figured out how to make it work as a soft one and will be remaking my soft theremin for my performance at the Vigil. And hopefully I can do the routine I had originally intended for STEIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment